Thursday, November 29, 2007

ugh brain = huge washing machine

Seriously, and I forgot the kid's stuffed animal for sit down and read day. Thanks school for giving my late pregnancy addled brain only one day's notice. It was such a nightmare morning I'm not surprised I forgot something. And last night was a little twitch worthy too. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day I watch that other child, I have a feeling Monday morning they'll try to drop her off anyway, I know they read the note, but I don't think they care. I got not even a phone call about me going into the hospital and they dropped her off Monday like usual. Her dad makes it a habit to be late at least twice a week too. The moral of the story is, people suck ass and will take as much advantage over you as humanly possible. Bet I won't even get paid for the last two weeks.

I'm back to my indecision about diapers, I found a new brand. I also bought 5 colors of fabric dye to tie dye my prefolds. Why? I have no idea, apparently I need to put some more on myself these final weeks, getting the other stuff together is not enough obviously. Husband has to build the crib this week, and I have to wipe down the mattress, so glad we saved the crib mattress from Xander.

At least I've got on my new microfleece leopard jammies, because seriously what's better than that? I don't want to take them off, and hell maybe I won't. I'm pretty sure the laundry and the kitchen floor that need taking care of won't give a shit.

My birthday is Saturday, if I get any money I'll probably blow it on diapers. Yes that is pretty pathetic.

No comments: