Tuesday, November 27, 2007



33.5 and counting, he's still sticking, and in fact I feel much better than I did all week, yay! Midwife appt, lost 2 lbs (I'm thinking stress), baby's hb is good. My midwife said something about 35 weeks being the absolute earliest that they won't stop labor or something. I know I won't go that early though, thank doG I really don't want to. I also hope I don't go at 37 being that that will be Christmas.

I am so embarrassed, I ordered my live christmas tree off the internet *hangs head in shame*, the thought of hiking around a tree farm made me feel a little ill. Fed ex will be delivering it December 8th. I'm probably batshit crazy for this but I don't care, I'm all about making my life easier at this point.

I really wish I wouldn't have found the hyenacart diaper site, all those cute diapers, I need an intervention.

No comments: