Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ack!

Heading to the Dr. at 2 for this gawdawful sinus/ear/plague whatever the hell I have. I can't remember the last time I was sick enough to need a Dr. probably '02 when Xander was a few months old? It's been awhile. Spawn does not seem to be feeling any ill effects though, with the way he keeps running a small elbow or knee across my belly.

I was going through the clothes I had bought for boychild 2 and wow I guess I probably have enough at this point! I was doing a little bit of this and that on clearance when I was working, then like an outfit a week. This is just the cutest part of the stash, including the teeeny little robeez, I missed out on the robeez thing when Xander was little, I'm so glad I get to do this again! And of course my awesome awesome sling that I adore.



I love the wiggleworms bottoms covers too. I just bought three more in small, so I have something for my infant prefolds. I figure might as well enjoy dressing the child while I can, Xander has developed his own likes and dislikes now with stuff and instead of getting him the converse sneaks this year he wanted skechers :( I couldn't even talk him into the skull vans. Damn kids getting their own personalities and all.

I love that Xander is 6 though, and I love that he wants to have his brother so badly. In school around Halloween time he made a family of ghosts, mom, dad, brother and baby <3 he puts away certain toys to save them for his brother. He's so into this, it may not last after the first 10 nights the baby's crying but it's sweet for now.

Next step, getting over this plague so I can get some more things done, walls need washing and painting, things need moving (well the husband can move things but I need to supervise where they go) the crib needs building. This is all happening way to fast and too close to the holidays.

No comments: