Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

So yesterday was my 26th. Yeah no more early 20s, and I'm past mid 20s I guess, barreling into *gulp* late 20s.

Scary thought, I will be 31 when the baby starts Kindergarten, I will be 44 when he graduates highschool. No more youngest parent in the class.

Went out to dinner, the waitstaff sang to me *groan* then watched the first disc of the Sopranos season 6.5 with the husband. Oh yes and I also went shopping, I bought pjs for Xander, onsies for the baby, and stocking stuffers. The only thing I bought for me was socks. Yes that really is sad. I just don't want anything. Usually I want clothes but obviously I don't want clothes right now. Well ok I want diapers, and I probably will stare at the money I have for awhile then buy cloth diapers.

And now it's Sunday, and it's pissing down rain, and it's depressing blech.

Pics from yesterday:

Cards notice the one in the middle, that's from my kiddo <3



Pic of me and the husband trying to be cute, we just instead look tired, and my hair looks like crap:



Today I need to get crap done, and get crap ready for tomorrow, back to school, back to work back to life. Ayup.

No comments: