Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I've officially survived the holiday season.

Yup, I did the rounds to the relatives. My water did not break on anyone's couch! I however feel so shitty that I'm not sure I'll make out the week, but apparently my guesses on labor are not accurate anyway, so I'll probably go to 42 weeks and have a 12lb kid.

And now on to the Christmas morning pics of little dude.







The red mini vee is THE coolest guitar ever. Jeff's got to get him amped up later.

Trenty also got some gifts, 2 count them two outdoor bunting things. Oops now he has three, two sleepers and some baby einstein thing probably full of lead and made in china. I wonder if it would be wrong to return it? I have gift receipts.

In other events, I should shower, I didn't plan to go anywhere but because I'm a sucker I'm going to my MILs so Xander can retrieve his gifts. I hope I puke on her rug. Seriously I feel ill, and I have to do my big dinner, I hope I can eat it.

No comments: