Thursday, December 6, 2007

Why does it feel like Monday?

Dh was home yesterday thanks to the horrid fucking freeway going to work, I mean seriously how much warning does the city need in order to get the roads cleared up? I've been hearing for days how bad yesterday was going to be. I think that's why it feels like Monday though, because he was home.

I'm trying to figure out whether I want to spend my day tie dying stuff like a hippy, or washing all the baby clothes. Decisions decisions. I think it's too late to crock pot dinner so I'll have to make something else, bah.

I don't think the baby has enough blankets, and I don't have enough money to buy a bunch of yarn for a blanket. I'm contemplating all the wool yarn I have downstairs. Wool yarn for a baby blanket? It won't be that hard to deal with right? *twitch*. And will I have time? I have no clue. I wish I were due a month later or a month earlier, that really would have solved most everything. Stupid bad timing around holidays. Feels like there's never enough time.

No comments: