Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well hello.

I found the draft I started writing on December 27th about how crappy I felt, well why I felt crappy was that on December 28th I went into labor! Trenton Henry arrived at 12:49 pm December 28th after 4 hours of labor 6lbs 6oz 19 inches long. This time I had two contractions before my water broke, I had zero with Xander. Absolutely freaky fast labor, I swear I'm not having anymore, I'm afraid the next will be born in the car.

So the last two weeks have been nuts I'm sure you can imagine. Nursing is going fantastic, at 12 days old he weighed 6lbs 14oz. Little piggy. He looks huge compared to how Xander looked as a newborn. I know it's odd that a 6lb child can look huge but considering X was 5, he looked so chubby when he was born.

This is not very coherent, probably because I'm so sleep deprived and the child is sucking my brain out my boobs as we speak. I will leave with pictures and try to get my thoughts in order for a better post next time, along with a cloth diaper review. Yup I'm cding already, and you know, I like it.





No comments: