Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday

Why yes and it feels like one too. Started the day with the big kid losing his shoes, couldn't find them anywhere in the 2 minutes we had before we missed the bus. Of course he thought he was instantly going to have to move his clip so it resulted in a crying screaming meltdown. Meanwhile I had to dress the baby in so many layers of clothes to prevent freezing to death I simply didn't have it in me to make up a punishment for after school.

Then we haul butt to the dentist at 3:20, the dentist never has after 4 hours like when he actually gets home from school. But before we left the secretary gave me a nasty attitude about not writing a note. I did write a note in the kid's daily planner which his fucking teacher made a huge deal about at the beginning of the year and now they don't even do anything with any more I guess.

We go to 4 stores the baby is crabby everyone is hungry and so I come home slap together pbj, and some leftover pizza because lord knows I'm not cooking at 6 fucking 30. I go through his folder and the asshole fucking teacher sends home a reprimand over the sign up sheets for conferences. No where on there did it say put your child's name, it was coming out of his fucking folder I didn't think that was necessary. No apology, nada acted like it was all the parents fault. I really dislike him a lot. Cocky 25 yr old recent college graduate that tries to run the classroom like the military.

I swear to god this wasn't supposed to be a huge rant, I'm just cold miserable and crabby. I was going to set up my Halloween cack but it's raining, I don't feel like looking for the pumpkin carving kit either.

No comments: