Tuesday, April 1, 2008

tuesday

Spring break ended as of yesterday and we're back on the school. Of course already the child seems to be coming down with a cold, fucking cess pool of disease. Hurry up summer, hurry the fuck up.

I am so tired today I can't see straight, I'm hoping a shower and a walk (if the rain doesn't start up again, please rain don't start up again) will give me the energy to get done the shit that needs doing today. I need to sell off some of my diapers, I don't need them, they're taking up space and I want to buy fabric. I also need to make dinner early (tae kwon do today which means I need to cook and have stuff ready by 3:30 so I can run to Target before I pick him up), and I need to organize my closet at least the clothes that don't fit etc. I need to ebay the maternity stuff. Really it's like never ending.

My period came back last month, yeah 10 weeks out. I talked to my midwife about Mirena but my insurance company said no. That just infuriates me, they'll pay for pregnancy but not a fabulous way to prevent it? It's not like I don't know how to avoid getting pregnant without one but it would make life a lot easier, and my periods gone or at least lighter.

On the plus news the baby is cute and getting bigger. I love love the baby babble. He sleeps like Xander did which is not as much as I'd like, but some nights are okay, last night was not.

And it's raining again, boooo. This turned into far more of a bitchfest than I meant it too. Perhaps I need a nap since I can't 'take a walk'.

No comments: