Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Which means spring break is almost over. Between the cold snow and rain we've had what one nice day? Took big boy to the dentist Tuesday where I learned he has three new cavities, two in permanent teeth, crist he only HAS 2 permanent teeth. Oh yeah and they said his mouth is crowded and we'll be looking at orthodontia in a few years. GREAT! Although honestly how they can tell with only two permanent teeth in that he's going to need braces I don't know. $$$$ I think that might be what's going through their minds. Today we go to get those cavities filled. Ick.

Easter was fairly uneventful, gave candy, went to dinner came home. We colored eggs Saturday. Really Easter is not my favorite holiday, I'm not religious and I hate having a house full of candy.

As it turns out we're going downhill money wise again, they increased our house taxes by $110 a few months ago and it's hurting. What does this mean? In June I'm going to apply back up at Target. God that makes my stomach turn to even think about it. I can only work 4 hr shifts with nursing for awhile which means I'll be making very little, but it will help. The other option is to have J get a second job and well we've lived like that before and it sucked for everyone. I'd rather switch shifts.

So because of my impending employment there is a huge list of things I need to get done in terms of organizing this house, sewing projects and knitting stuff before June.

~Late next month Trent is moving to his own room. It will be time then, and quite frankly I'm sick of getting dressed in two different places, and I want J back in my bed (he does not sleep with us because of co sleeping and we have a small bed and he's a heavy sleeper unsafe in both of our opinions).
~organize the closets, all of them need overhaul.
~Sewing projects: two skirts for me, shopping cart cover, blankie and boppy cover
~Knitting projects: Trenty's turtle, and Xander's gingerbread man.

That's enough eh?

No comments: