Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ick.

I really need to stay off of the parenting section of a certain website or I'm going to find myself banned. Seriously 'is it okay for a 4month old to cry it out?' ick ick NO! Even if it did work for some asshole in Parents Mag (also ick) at 5 months old. Too bad if you're tired and have a headache, that's parenting, that's life. I mean it's not like the kid can jump up out of the crib and make a sammich or come cuddle with mommy if he's lonely.

Maybe it's my very own lack of sleep that's making me super cranky but I kind of want to punch her. Trenty's been getting up roughly every two hours, and last night was terrible, but again I know what I signed up for. I did however get this piece of information that I was not aware of that's an explanation for increased night wakings at 4 mths Kellymom article on why babies that bf wake up more at 4 months. It makes a lot of sense actually, I think we can add teething in with Trenty though, it seems those bottom teeth have been in pre eruption mode forever. I bought him a tooth scrubby thing today, I am not screwing around with this kid's mouth. Xander's is already worth something like $600 in fillings. That's with insurance. Yeah. And not sugar until after 2 maybe 3 and I mean it! My bad teeth is the only thing X inherited from me.

On a sad note I can't pick up my older child anymore. Well I can but he almost took me down. He's gained 10 lbs and grew 4 inches this year, his legs hang down to my lower calf, and he's solid as a tank. He also asked me to spike his hair so he could look cool, lmao. Unfortunately his school is run by a bunch of uptight buttholes (uptight buttholes that provide a very good education though, which is why he's there) so no spikey hair for school.

Did I mention I'm tired? Yeah.

No comments: