Friday, March 6, 2009

It's March!

Yeah so here is my monthly post, I suppose. I just can't seem to wrap my brain around blogging at all these days, perhaps it's the essay a week and additional, 500-600 words I have two write for responses and Psych? I'm just plain old over writing in any way shape or form.

I am on spring break now though, I celebrated today by going to Sam's Club and purchasing cheap yoga pants and some laundry detergent, then upon arriving home I cleaned up a winter's worth of dog crap. Ew, just ew. I'm glad I did though, because Trent spent a good half an hour exploring our yard, I'm sure he remembers nada of sitting in the stroller looking at it last year. My clingy little vine was anything but when we got outside, he had to take a good look at everything. Thank god for fences. My neighbors have a child just a few months older than Trent, they have a ginormous rock garden that encompasses half their yard. Yes they put it in, it wasn't already there or anything. Maybe it's just me but I think rocks + toddler = disaster. To each their own I guess.

Trent has learned some new words, ticka (tickle), ba (ball) and a bunch of other things that I can't really remember right now. It's so cute to listen to him chatter though. He's always busy busy busy just like Xander was at this age, but at least he can't climb. Xander was already moving chairs over to the fridge and stuff to get up there. Child was like a mountain goat, really steady, never fell off of anything.

My seven year old heard some really awful stuff from another kid today. I guess the kid told him that President Obama was going to kill all the endangered animals, and that on November 9th some teenagers are going to eradicate him (really he even used the word eradicate), and of course the kid said he hates Obama. Well we all know where that lovelyness came from, the kid's parents. Nice job guys, way to say those things in front of or to your kid. Poor Xander was worried about the animals, I told him that no that would never happen. I really hate other parents. This is why my kid isn't really allowed over too many people's houses (only people I know personally), maybe we shelter him a little bit but who knows who's got a gun or is a total fucking senseless tool? Why risk it.

Want pics? Go here Flickr. See ya next month!

No comments: