Friday, May 9, 2008

Reason #13000498 being a grownup sucks..

I was stuck getting new garage doors this week, the old ones had rotted so badly (hey this house was built in 1954 they were originals), that the windows were ready to fall out. Not exactly the safest of situations. So instead of the dishwasher that I so badly want need, I got stuck with new garage doors one of which the seal is getting stuck in the tracks. Called the company that installed them, the douchebag that did the installation came out and looked at it (yes he was a douchebag, anyone who makes inappropriate jokes about the girl at the gas station's nipple piercings or shows me his tattoo on his nasty concave hairy chest is indeed a douchebag), and of course he didn't have the stuff to fix it, and acted like it was stupid that I even called up there. 2 days later still no fix. I'm about to hurt someone.

My mood is not helped by either the rain, or the fact that instead of going out to buy flowers and a nice card for my mom I'll be visiting her grave. Last year I was distracted by my positive pregnancy test, this year I get to feel that pain nice and sharp all over again.

No comments: