Thursday, January 1, 2009

I never did a birthday entry for T, ugh.

Too much going on in general, poor kid with the post holiday birthday.

He's 1!!! I can't believe he's 1 already this year went by far too fast. Yup still nursing, yup still cloth diapering. Some days he nurses not too much other days he still nurses quite a bit. We have not started milk of any kind, especially with his iron being low, I'm holding off a few months before I give him milk in a cup. I get the feeling he won't love it anyway, it sure isn't like breast milk. With Xander he was still on bottles so we just switched formula for milk, bfing is a whole nother animal.

He's not walking yet, I'm surprised I thought he'd be walking. He's scared to let go of stuff, and he goes slumpy to the ground if you try to make him stand on his own. He's a chatter box though, even though I don't know any of what he's saying, lol. He's learned how to use several of his toys the proper way. He loves to eat, veggie booty is a big hit. And damn is he cute. He's shy around people, when we go to people's houses he sticks to me like glue unlike the older one who would be like a tiny tornado destroying everything in his path.

And so we start a new year, unbelievable that it's 2009, next year we'll be in double digits. Xander will be 8 this year, wasn't he just like 3??? School starts soon, the next few weeks are going to be crazy. T's party on Sunday, back to school for Xander, getting my books and other crap, school for me, Xander's school play...etc. etc. etc.

No comments: