Friday, December 26, 2008

We survived Christmas!

Everyone had a really nice holiday!

The only bit of total stupidity was my cousin having her puking child at Christmas Eve, then not leaving once the child puked. My stomach has been a bit uneasy since yesterday which makes me think I have a bit of whatever virus that was. Just ick.

The boys got tons of stuff, and by gosh by golly I actually felt some amount of Christmas spirit!

I also started project 365, not sure if I'm following all the rules but I'm going to attempt a picture a day for a year. We'll see if I give up or not, lol.

FLICKR PICS

Tomorrow night J and I are going to see our friend's band play, then the 28th is T's birthday, followed by NY, then his party on the 4th, then I start school on the 10th, yikes!

The baby has low iron, we're not sure why and it's making me a bit nervous, hopefully when we go to the dr. we'll find that it's better since they'll do a blood test not with a finger prick.

No comments: