Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ugh

I now remember the bad thing about back to school. No sleep, no sleep at all.

The baby's new schedule is getting up at 6 something in the am, and pulling my face off until I get up. That just sucks on weekends, let me tell you.

He's also decided that after a good month of crawling around he's done being independent and apparently wants back into the womb. Either he's teething or getting sick, both are a real possibility since Xander has already brought his first school illness home to share.

Holiday weekend was alright, I wasn't really able to go some of the places X and Jeff went because of Trent. The baseball game would have been sucky (nosebleed seats baby that's wiggly yeah) and the airshow is really really REALLY loud and no good for little babies. I went shopping instead.

I think we're in our last blast of summer now, we had cool weather and now this week it's going to be rather warm.

Well I have diapers to wash and dishes to do and baby to feed, whoever said being a grownup was good lied I say they LIED!

No comments: