Thursday, September 4, 2008

2nd Grade Girls.

Well one in particular is irritating my kid. The classroom has a comment box (Jeff asked me what is that like myspace messaging classroom style? HA!) where I guess the kids can air their grievances about other kids.

Xander got this one (I will write down exactly what it says and then translate):

Xanderr,
you are evrie bidis freind but nut min plies be my frenid.

Xander you are everybody's friend but not mine please be my friend.

So I asked him if he was being a jerk to this poor girl, but apparently he isn't he just doesn't want to hold hands and hug like she does. This is of course the same kid who's mother without any social grace glared at me when she said 'oh no Xander's in my class again!'.

I swear they grow up too fast with the boyfriend/girlfriend crap. Xander is uninterested, he likes pokemon and video games not girls. For this I am eternally grateful.

No comments: