Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday.

And I'm exhausted and my back and neck are killing me from sleeping in such an awkward position night after night nursing the kiddo. I almost even got up late to get Xander ready for school, I slept through an alarm :O that's very not like me.

I did FINALLY get the damn Tide all out of the fuzzibunz, thank god, another wash cycle with Dawn finally did it. I'm almost thinking fleece stuff isn't for me, if I have another incident of buildup (I bought windfresh detergent from Sam's, it was recommended *crosses fingers* we'll see) I might just forget pockets all together, although I really really do like them.

Here's the wool wrap cover I made for mr. Trenty:



I even sewed the little laundry tabs on it it so the velcro doesn't catch in the wash.

I need more wool, and some of these prefolds infant and premium sizes, a few more of these covers, I got a few in trade and they rock! And a few more AIOs, and I should be set until potty training *crosses fingers*.

In other news I'm super proud of Xander, he got mostly excellents on his last report card! He's such an awesome kid, 6 really is a fantastic age.

I'll leave with this:



They just look slightly related eh?

No comments: